Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours?
Our hours are Monday through Friday from
How do I schedule an appointment to see an apartment?
Please call our office at (803) 676-7677 to schedule a viewing with one of our friendly leasing agents!
How do I apply?
You can find the application on our website under the “apply here” tab. You will be prompted to create an account to submit your application.
What are the requirements to qualify and get approved?
ATC requires that your gross monthly income equal three times the monthly rent rate. We also run a credit check and background check.
Do you accept housing vouchers?
ATC is not a Voucher Program participant. Unfortunately, we do not accept housing vouchers.
Can I obtain a co-signer to apply?
We do not accept co-sign situations, however, there is a parental guarantee offered for full-time students. To qualify for this you must provide proof that you are in college full-time and there is a fee of $25 charged to run the parents’ credit and income to approve the application.
What are the fees to apply?
ATC charges a $75 application fee, a $200 refundable security deposit and a $125 administrative fee. These fees need to be paid at the time an application is submitted in order for processing to begin and to reserve the apartment in your name. A higher deposit may be required after the application is processed, but this is a case-by-case situation.
What are your pet policies?
- All of our properties are pet-friendly EXCEPT Helena Springs.
- We require a one-time non-refundable fee of $300 for one pet or $400 for two pets.
- There is a monthly pet rent of $15 per pet.
- There are a few restricted breeds that we cannot allow due to insurance reasons, including dogs mixed with said breeds. They are as follows:
- Great Dane
- Pit Bull
- American Bully
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Bull Terrier
- Siberian Husky
- Alaskan Malamute
- German Shepherd
- Mastiff (Cane Corso)
- Any Wolf Hybrid
- Pets cannot weigh any more than 60 pounds at full growth.
- This property partners with PooPrints to offer its residents a cleaner community. Dog owners will have their pup’s cheek swabbed at move-in. The DNA sample is sent to the PooPrints lab to be registered into their database. Unscooped droppings on property will be sent to the lab to ID the “poop”ertrator. Hefty fines are imposed to those who do not pick up after their pup. There is a one-time $50.00 fee for the DNA cheek swab kit.
How soon do you find out about upcoming availability?
Our tenants are required to provide a minimum
40 daynotice to vacate, so our availability typically reflects around those notices. It is updated frequently here on our website as well.
Is there a waiting list?
We do offer an option for you to be notified as soon as a certain floorplan becomes available. Click on the “apply here” tab and select the property you are interested in (you may do this on multiple properties). There is an “availability” tab on each property’s page where you can see what is already available, as well as enter your contact information to be notified when a unit is available.
What does rent include and what bills am I responsible for?
ATC provides maintenance and routine pest control. Residents are responsible for electric, water, trash, and any other optional utilities.
I need to move but my lease has not expired yet. What is the process and what are the potential fees?
- If you are breaking your lease, we need a minimum notice of 40 days to vacate. This form can be obtained in the office or via your resident portal. You must pay a pro-rated amount of rent through the 40 days as well as pay a termination fee equal to one month’s rent. Early termination of a lease will result in the security deposit being forfeited. Further details are covered on the vacate notice.
- If you have military orders to move, we require a 30-day notice to vacate and no termination fees will apply. This is for military orders ONLY.
How do I pay rent or report a maintenance issue?
Every resident will establish a Resident Portal account with RENTCafé. As a resident, you have a app you can now make secure digital rent payments, view balances, submit maintenance requests and more. Say goodbye to writing checks and calling the leasing office, and hello to convenience and control at your figure tips! If you have questions about setting up your account, contact our office during business hours or visit this link for a step by step tutorial.
When is rent due?
Rent is due on the 1st of every month. There is a grace period until the 5th of every month. After the 5th, there is a late fee of 10% of the resident’s rent added to their balance.